Sunday, October 17, 2004

Mmmmmmmmm and hmmmmmm

Spent most of the day alternately cooking and eating. A nice roast, some apple pie, wine, women and song… well, not so much of that, but my brother and pete and ernie and amy. Still felt a bit grumpy though, don’t know why. I think I’ve got a bit of a cold coming on, but I have been on a bit of a roller-coaster all week so I might just be a grumpy bastard.

Regardless, it was a great day, except for the bit where my hand got burnt by some errant pie filling.

-

There was a lack of good Sunday-afternoon films today, although there was some early evening fun to be gained from 3 men and a (X). Didn’t actually watch it in the end, but I did enjoy a graphic rendering courtesy of Danny at http://scribbledump.blogspot.com/. Made me giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home