Sunday, November 21, 2004

Bland words

I tried to write some blog last night, but I was far too tired to write anything interesting. Problem is most of my daily stuff over the last couple of days is sorting, putting sections together and staff training… very boring to write about, although there is plenty to say about this stuff to other Waterstoneites. Plenty of boring stuff that is.

I do want to say loads of stuff about the bizarreness of this whole thing, the ridiculous amounts of money being chucked around and a load of other stuff, but I don’t know where to start, where to finish and what to put in the middle. Perhaps when I have a day off (probably not until next weekend) I’ll be able to get my thoughts in order.

What I’ve seen of Belfast seems nice, some decent grand old buildings in the centre and some big hills on the edges. Unfortunately it warmed up a bit today, so no snow yet, but I’m still hoping. Obviously there’s lots of areas that are a bad idea to visit, but as I’ve been mostly staying in the hotel that hasn’t really bothered me that much!

Oh, and we discovered today that someone had forgotten to order Harry Potter. Whoops.

Well, enough blandness for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

'I don’t know where to start, where to finish and what to put in the middle'

I often have this problem. Hence the sporadic nature of my Blogging.

Enjoy Belfast, but stay away from the crack.

25/11/04 4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home