Thursday, November 18, 2004

exciting things

Off to Ireland later today. Very excited. The only problem is that I have to pack, but I'm very comfy in my bed right now and I don't really want to move.

I'm in a swanky business style hotel in Belfast for the next week, so hopefully I'll be all wirelessed up and can write some drunken posts about the place (probably mostly consisting of "mmmm, the guiness is so good"). Actually I'm hoping to get some good writing time in, they'll be no household stuff to distract me so, apart from being knackered from working really hard, it could be a productive time.

Just don't mention the troubles.

-

The morgue booklet went down well at work yesterday (thanks for your comments everyone), I still can't decide what my next step is or if I'm 100% happy with it, but I suppose I'll get a few more printed (and try to improve the couple of pictures that are far too dark) and offer it for sale on MonkeyInFez. I keep meaning to investigate PayPal, I'm pretty sure I should be able to set up an account there that can take payments and make the whole selling stuff thing a bit easier... who wants to post a cheque for £2? Or, indeed, get around to cashing one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home