Thursday, October 07, 2004

Today’s negativity

Most of you will know that I recently applied for a Phd. I don’t know why I haven’t written about it on here yet, or why I’ve not really told people at work, but there you go. I sent off my degree transcripts last week, which were the final thing required for the application, except that because I’ve applied to both Chemistry and Physics I’ve had an email saying I need to send another copy of the documents! In the time it took to do that, surely they could have just made a photocopy! Ridiculous.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Yay for PhDs!
Come and be my on-campus coffee buddy.

8/10/04 12:51 pm  
Blogger paul said...

yay indeed, but i hope you're not expecting me to set foot in the 'arts' part of campus?

9/10/04 12:36 am  
Blogger Katy said...

Hey, I've been working in the bioarchaeology lab for the past few months as well, you know. Looking down microscopes and serious stuff like that. And getting paid for it. I am so hardcore with the science, you should be intimidated.
Or something.
And I think we're classed as a 'humanities' subject.

Most of the time I just look at pretty pictures, though.

9/10/04 9:25 pm  
Blogger paul said...

sorry, it's just occurred to me that i also managed to make the same comment at work today. how shockingly bland of me! i blame the saturday crowds and the boredom and hatred they instil in me. i reckon one day soon i might actually talk to you in real life again.

9/10/04 11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home