Wednesday, August 18, 2004

balls to it (mk 2)

What a load of shit. I’m tired, I’m pissed off, and I’m even more pissed off that I’m actually pissed off about work (again). I spent hours moving shit tonight, and while I’d become pretty placid about the whole idea for reasons mentioned in the previous post (i.e. not being respected, so ceasing to give a toss) the actual physical effort involved and time wasted has left me wanting to go and find some of the highly paid marketing people in their plush offices and fucking hurt them... at least mentally. I mean, it’s all just so pointless and futile, the new system is badly designed, frequently illogical and to cap it all doesn’t even follow its own system half the time. And the people involved – who’ve apparently spent weeks on it – don’t seem to have even sussed out that not every computer package can be classified as ‘graphics software’ (Coldfusion? Acrobat? Powerpoint? Premiere?).

Why can’t they just stop and think for a change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home